Second Opinion on Diabetes
Why do I Need a Second Opinion?
- Make an informed, confident decision about your Diabetes.
- A specialist second opinion can sometimes help you find out about better treatment options you did not know were available.
- Understand fully the multi-organ complications that could arise if Diabetes is not managed effectively.
- Get all your questions regarding Diabetes answered by the experts.
- It is now easier than ever to enjoy quality life, even with Diabetes.
Meet Our Doctors
Cardio-Diabetologist & Medical Director, Author of CSA Preventive Cardiology
Dr.Jayaprakash is a leading Cardio Diabetologist in Chennai. He is the doctor-on-panel for the Directorate General of Shipping, Government of India and the American Consulate in Chennai. An alumnus of JIPMER, he is one of the early practitioners in the field of Cardio-Diabetes. He has published an acclaimed scientific paper in the Indian Cardio Thoracic Journal and has authored the book “Cardiac Treadmill Testing”.
Cardio-Diabetologist & Consultant Internal Medicine Specialist
Dr. Mira Govindarajan, an alumnus of JIPMER, has over 2 decades of diverse experience in Non-invasive Cardiology and Diabetes management. An assessor for the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH), she has also handled ISO and JCI assessments. She is an esteemed member of the Quality Council of India (QCI) where her key focus areas are Medical audit, Quality control, Services marketing and Finance
Diabetologist & Senior Family Physician
Dr.Kavitha has vast experience in managing overall health programs in premier hospitals in Chennai. She specialises in chronic disease management such as diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular diseases.